· ABR (Accredited Buyer’s Representative)
· GRI (Graduate of Realtor Institute)
· Member of Robertson County Association of Realtors
· Member Middle Tennessee MLS (Real Tracs Multiple Listing Service)
· Member of Tennessee Association of Realtors
· Member of National Association of Realtors
· Real Estate Office/Broker Management
· Smart Marketing
· Finance Update
· Systems for Success
· The Over 55-Market
· Financing Successful Transactions
· How to Counsel Buyers on Finance
· Buyer Representation
· From Offer to Contract to Close
· Code of Ethics
· Professional Standards
· Real Estate & Taxes
· Construction Lending
· Financing & Marketing
· Introduction to Commercial and Investment Real Estate
Former Designated Realtor for:
· Greater Nashville Association of Realtors
Thank you for visiting my website.
I have had my real estate license since 1988 and my market place is the greater Nashville area. I can also help with relocation services.
I have a horse property just north of Nashville and breed Dobermann Pinschers. They are my passion. My experiences in these venues can help those looking for specialized properties. I am only a phone call away for you.
Please contact me if I can assist you with any of your real estate needs.
I look forward to hearing from you soon!
I have known Sherry for almost 24 years. I'm not sure there are enough positive words to describe her qualities. She has been our real estate agent for two different transactions, and has also been my horse show & trail riding buddy over the years. Whether you are buying or selling a home with Sherry, she is knowledgeable with a clear understanding of the market.
Sherry is concerned with her clients "needs and wants" (whether buying or selling) and takes the time to ask questions, to get to know her clients. She is very thorough and meticulous when developing a strategy to help her clients find the property that fits their real estate needs. Most of all, I think you will find it is her kind and considerate nature that makes her stand out above the rest.
Sandra Nickson, M.Ed.
Sherry has been a good friend of ours for many years. She is a woman of good character and integrity. When she takes a task, she does it correctly and in a timely manner. She will do a good job for you. She rates 5-Stars with us!
Don & Katherine Roy
Thank you for your expertise in selling my condo. We got more than I expected for it. Thanks again for helping me get it ready to sell. Love my new home, you took good care of me. Thank you, Sherry, for a job well done!
I really did enjoy having you as my partner in this new home buying adventure. You made me feel very comfortable and I'm not usually like that with new people in my life. It was a good feeling from our very first conversation when you were on the golf course.
Chris & Hope Martinez
An error occurred. Try again later or send me an email
Your request has been submitted
Instant MLS Notifications
Don't miss the hot new listings, have MLS search results automatically delivered to your inbox daily!
Your request has been submitted!
An error has occurred. Please verify that all fields are filled out correctly, and try again. Or it might be one of those pesky computer glitches. If you have trouble, please give me a call and I can set up an email update for you over the phone!
Buyer representation and advocacy. You will be assisted with every step of the home buying process!
I have access to the the best marketing tools and training in the real estate industry including:
- 24/7/365 Showing Center to schedule showings on your home!
- Automated feedback on showings so you can stay informed!
- Access to Transaction Desk paperless transactions with electronic signatures!
- Internet marketing to market your home on all the leading websites and hundreds of others!
Call me today to discuss the details on how I will market your home!
The Realty Association
1305 Murfreesboro Pike
Nashville, TN 37217